This eCommerce platform has everything you need to create and manage your shop. You can set up unlimited products and product categories for both digital and physical goods. It comes with product reviews and ratings out of the gate and supports multiple currencies.
The dashboard gives you an overview of every important data point of your shop and you can even build and control several stores from one interface.
Aside from that, the platform is highly customizable with thousands of themes and plugin extensions. It also integrates with hundreds of payment gateways.
It comes with all the benefits of administrating your site on your own server. A large support network through a dedicated community and documentation helps you in a pinch.
Cons of Using OpenCart
Code Related has very dedicated OpenCart development team. We have huge experience in OpenCart. We have developed eCommerce store for our big clients in USA.
- Free to use
- Light and fast because it don’t has unnecessary features.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Simple user interface makes it easy for admin to learn things quickly without any technical help.
- Modules and themes are less expensive here.
- Multi language in awesome way
- A lot of built in features and modules.
- It has a very active community and is actively developed.